How do I find and use my free bet?
- How do I find and use my free bet?
- How do I see an overview of my free bets and bonuses?
- Free bet redemption rules
We’re in the process of releasing our new version, so the steps may differ slightly depending on which version you see. Please choose from the options below:
- How do I find and use my free bet on the NEW version?
- How do I find and use my free bet on the OLD version?
1. After you've met any qualifying criteria (as stated in each promotion's terms and conditions), a free bet token will be credited to your account.
2. Your free bet will be show once you've added a valid selection to the bet slip:
4. Your free bet token will then automatically be used to pay (or part pay) for your requested bet.
5. Your free bet will be used on the first bet on your betslip when placing multiple bets as your free bet cannot be split.
- Free bets can be spent on bets as per promotional Terms and Conditions.
- Free bets cannot be used to fund tote, pool or lottery bets.
- Free bets are non-refundable.
- Free bet stake not included in any winnings.
- The Estimated Return on the Bet Slip indicates winnings with stake.
- A free bet token cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for lesser total stake than the value of your free bet token, you will not receive any further free bet tokens.
- Free Bet Tokens are valid for 4 days unless otherwise stated in the Expiry section within the 'Free Bet & Bonus' details of 'My Account'.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Poker, Casino, Vegas, Live Casino, Bingo, Scratchcards, Games, Macau).
- Redeemed free bets will not qualify for any future free bets. Qualifying bets must be placed from the customer funded balance.
- Redeemed free bets with value of £1 or more will count toward qualification to view streamed events.
- Cash in my bet will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the initial free bet).
- Cash in may be affected if your bet triggers a free bet promotion. See individual promotional terms for details.