If you frequent our Gaming sites you will come across Stake and Get promotions. Click on Read more to find out how it works...Read more
When you opt in to a gaming promotion it is likely that there is a Wagering Requirement that you must meet before being able to withdraw your bonus winnings. A Wagering Requirement requires you to wager a certain amount on the game(s) specified within the terms and conditions of the promotion before your Bonus Balance is transferred into your main balance...Read more
Click on Read more to find out about percentage back offers...Read more
- What kind of platforms are available for playing poker?
- What do I need to do to install poker software?
- How do I register an account with William Hill?
- I already have a William Hill account. Will I need to open a new account for poker?
- Can I play without downloading the software?
- Can I play on Mac computer?
- Can play poker on mobile devices (phones/tablets)?
- How do I make a deposit into my William Hill Poker account?
- How can I transfer funds between Poker and Sports Betting?
Collusion is cheating. It is seen when two or more players signal their card holdings, creating a partnership to cheat against other players at the same table. Our sophisticated software detects collusive behaviour 24 hours a day...Read more
We know that our Promotional Terms and Conditions contain jargon that you may or may not be familiar with (these are the ones we usually bold so they stand out). If you're not entirely sure what they mean, or simply want some clarification, you can find an explanation for Gaming and Sports promotions terminology below...Read more