Safer Gambling tools
At William Hill we care about your safety. We want you to enjoy your experience, whilst playing in a safe environment.
Your William Hill account has several tools to help you stay in control of your play - we encourage you to learn more about them.
If you feel that your play is having a negative impact on your wellbeing, we encourage you to stop playing and seek advice and support from a specialist gambling charity.
We work with regulators, gambling charities and other organisations to ensure that gambling remains fun and safe.
Our Safer Gambling tools provide a number of options to help you stay in control:
- Deposit Limits - click here to set and update deposit limits (the maximum daily, weekly or monthly amount of money you can deposit into your account).
- Product Blocking - if you'd like to block your access to specific products (Casino, Poker, Vegas, Games, Bingo, Live Casino), please click here to contact our Customer Service team.
- Session Time Reminders - click here to set a time period for reminders to appear during gaming activity, to help you track how long you've been playing.
- Short Time Out - block access to your account if you want to stop gambling for a short period. If you'd like to set a time out online (up to 30 days), please click here.
- Self-Exclusion - if you feel you need a longer break, you can choose a full self-exclusion starting from 6 months. Please click here to begin the process.
- Account Closure - you also have an option to close your account indefinitely. If you'd like to do that, please click here.
More Safer Gambling information
For more information, please choose from (click on) one of the following options: