How to contact William Hill
Customer services for your William Hill online account
Before you contact us, please check our FAQs in case they can provide an immediate resolution. Some of the most popular ones are:
- What deposit and withdrawal options can I use?
- How do I check that my free bet has been credited to my account?
- I have forgotten my login details, what should I do?
- I want to withdraw my winnings, why have I been asked for documents?
- Why can't I cash in my bet?
- How do I verify my account?
If you'd still like to get in touch...
- Live chat - please click here to live chat with us.
- Email - please click here to email us.
- Twitter - we also have a live Twitter help feed, where you can get all sorts of live notices and updates or just pose a quick question - click here to check it out.
- Phone - We're usually also available by phone, but due to operational reasons caused by Coronavirus, we're currently unable to provide phone support. We're working to fix the situation as soon as we can, but we're sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Customer services for our betting shops
- In-Shop - you can speak to a shop colleague in any branch, and they'll be able to help you with any queries.
- Email - you can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com (we aim to respond to your query within 48 hours).
- Phone - the retail customer service phoneline is now open again. You can contact us by phoning 0870 518 1715 from 9am-5pm, Mon-Sun.
- Post - if you'd like to send a letter, the address is:
1 Bedford Avenue