Use Code: WHRF
Let's make it interesting!
How to get started
Visit Over 200+ William Hill Locations Across the CountrySelect a location to find William Hill near you:
Risk Free $500 0101 PROMOTION – OFFICIAL RULESFriday, January 1, 2021 – Sunday, February 28, 2021
- The William Hill Sports Book (“William Hill”) Risk Free $500 0101 promotion (the “Promotion”) will take place between 12:00 a.m. EST Friday, January 1, 2021 and 11:59 p.m. EST Sunday, February 28, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- This Promotion is only open to Patrons who have successfully opened a new Mobile or Online William Hill Account for the first time in the State of West Virginia (“William Hill WV Account”), inclusive of automated or manual identification verification, during the Promotion Period. William Hill will determine the time of account opening based on an automatic system timestamp that is triggered when the account opening process is completed. For the avoidance of doubt, existing Patrons who have registered a William Hill WV Account prior to the Promotion Period shall not be entitled to participate in this Promotion even if they reregister during the Promotion Period.
- Opening a William Hill WV Account is free.
- To be eligible for this Promotion, all Patrons must be 21 or older, physically present in the State of West Virginia when wagering, and must register their William Hill WV Account using promo code ‘WHRF’ during the Promotion Period, for the opportunity to earn Free Bets (“Eligible Patron(s)”).
- Risk-Free Wager: Within 7 days of opening a William Hill WV Account, Eligible Patrons must place their first real money sports wager (“Qualifying Wager”) via the William Hill mobile app or desktop site to participate in this Promotion (“Participant(s)”). If their Qualifying Wager is graded as a Loss (defined below) by William Hill, the Participant will earn a one-time Free Bet token equal to the lessor of: 1) The full value of the Qualifying Wager or 2) $500 (“Free Bet(s)”). A Qualifying Wager that returns $0.00 is defined as a loss (“Loss”).
- Free Bets will be added to a Participant’s William Hill WV Account within three (3) business days after their Qualifying Wager is graded as a Loss by William Hill.
- The maximum Free Bet per Participant in this Promotion is $500.
- Only the consecutively first placed real money sports wager after registration per Participant qualifies for this Promotion. In the event a Participant simultaneously places more than one wager in their bet slip, the first wager recorded by William Hill in that Participant’s wagering history will be considered the Qualifying Wager.
- A Qualifying Wager must settle within seven (7) days of being placed by a Participant for that Participant to be eligible for a Free Bet.
- Wagers that are settled before normal market settlement via the Cash Out feature are not eligible for Free Bets. The next wager placed will not become the Qualifying Wager.
- A Free Bet must be used by the Participant within seven (7) calendar days from the date it is awarded or that Free Bet will expire and be removed from their William Hill WV Account.
- Free Bet redemption is subject to William Hill West Virginia House Rules and governed by William Hill’s Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions and General Terms of Service.
- Bonus Abuse / Fraud: Participants who engage in fraudulent activity, bonus abuse or inappropriate play, can have their Free Bet voided, winnings voided or withheld, be excluded from future bonuses or awards, and/or have their William Hill WV Account locked at the discretion of William Hill. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Wagering on both sides of a line on an individual game,
- Multiple/grouped accounts linked by device/static IP/cashier and betting exploitatively.
- There is no rollover or wagering requirements on any winnings earned from the Free Bet.
- This Promotion may not be combined with any other welcome offer for new William Hill WV Accounts.
- This Promotion is only valid for wagering available within the State of West Virginia, via the William Hill desktop site or mobile app.
- Wagering will not be accepted on a sporting event as defined by CSR §179-9-7.1 and no such events will be included in the Promotion.
- No customer service contact is required to participate in this Promotion.
- Eligible Patrons may opt out of this Promotion by contacting customer service.
- Wagers placed at a William Hill retail location do not qualify for this Promotion.
- A Participant’s William Hill WV Account must be in good standing both at the time of entry and the time at which a Free Bet is awarded.
- Participant will be notified by email, SMS, and/or phone when the Free Bet is added to their account.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants consent and agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name, voice, likeness and story for any promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or approval.
- Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
- William Hill may disqualify any Participant from receiving a Free Bet based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for recordkeeping purposes in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management and that decision shall be final and binding on all Participants. If the Participant is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, the Participant will have the option to seek resolution with the West Virginia Lottery Commission, where all relevant documentation will be provided.
- Individuals who are excluded from retail or online wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
- This Promotion is subject to William Hill’s Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions and General Terms of Service.
- Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net.