What is the Cash In My Bet feature?
Cash in my bet (sometimes denoted on our website as cash in) gives you the opportunity to settle a bet at the cash in my bet value being displayed.
- NOTES: This is only if the bet is still running and betting is still available on every unsettled selection.
- Partial cash in isn't available yet on the new version, but we're working to get that fixed as soon as we can.
1. Cash in my bet is accessed in the open bets tab.
2. Bets can be fully cashed in when the cash in value is indicated.
- A £5.00 bet placed at odds of 10/11 have a cash in value of £8.43.
- To cash in the full value of this bet, just select 'Cash In' and 'Confirm'.
3. Cash in isn't available on any each way (EW) bets.
4. Cash in isn't always available on accumulator bets.
If there's a selection which isn't available for cash in, the whole bet won't be available for cash in.
5. Cash in my bet will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus/less the value of the initial free bet).
6. Cash in may be affected if your bet triggers a free bet promotion. See individual promotional terms for details.
7. Cash in my bet is available for selected betting markets across a variety of sports Click here for full details of available markets.
8. If a multiple bet is made up of both pre-match and in-play markets, cash in my bet will apply to each applicable leg.
- For a Total Corners double placed during play in Arsenal v Liverpool and before play in Chelsea v Stoke:
- Cash in my bet will be available during play in Arsenal v Liverpool and before play in Chelsea v Stoke.
- Cash in my bet won't be available during play in Chelsea v Stoke.
9. Cash in my bet is available on selected markets for all bet types including multiples and perms e.g. singles, doubles, trebles four folds etc.
10. Single bets with a stake below £20,000 and all multiple bets regardless of stake, will be capped at a maximum cash in settlement value of £50,000.
11. Single bets with a stake of £20,000 or more will be capped at a maximum cash in settlement value of 2.5 x the bet stake up to the applicable maximum winnings.
12. The maximum cash in settlements will be applied to the total sum of partial cash in.
- If the maximum cash in value was £50,000 and 90% of the bet was cashed in returning £45,000:
- Any further cash in values on that same bet will be capped at the remaining £5,000.
13. Cash in my bet isn't available for enhanced odds and flash odds markets.
14. If the cash in my bet settlement value has been accepted in error, the cash in transaction will be made void and the bet will be settled on the original bet instructions with the correct price(s) applied.
15. When an obvious pricing error occurs (also referred to as a palpable error), that selection may not be cashed in.
- If the cash in my bet settlement value has been accepted in error, the cash in transaction will be made void and the bet will be settled on the original bet instructions with the correct price(s) applied.
- If subsequent attempts are made to place bets and cash in on the same market(s) before the obvious error has been corrected then, the cash in my bet settlement value and the bet stake(s) will be made void.
16. A cash in my bet value may not be offered if betting is unavailable on one (1) or more unsettled selection within a bet.
17. If a cash in my bet value is no longer available due to the status of betting, settlement of bets will be based on the original instructions and odds when the bet was accepted.