Best Odds Guaranteed
Get more for your money with Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish horse racing and greyhound racing.
Simply take the price, and if the SP returns greater we'll pay you out at the bigger odds
As of Sunday, 1st December 2019 - B.O.G. is only available on bets placed from 10:00am on the day of the race.
- If you've been informed of promotion restrictions by William Hill, this promotion will not be available to you;
- Available from 10:00 on the day of the race until the off. Bets placed before will be settled at the price taken, or at SP if no price has been taken (Effective from 00:00:01 on Sunday 1st December 2019);
- Available on the "win" market on all UK & Irish Horse Racing & Greyhounds;
- Example - If you back your selection taking an Early Price of 4/1 and the SP returns at 5/1, you'll get the bigger price of 5/1. If the SP returns at 3/1 you'll still get paid at 4/1;
- In the case of a non-runner and prices reverting to SP, then Best Odds Guaranteed do not apply;
- Player/payment method/country restrictions apply;
- The maximum benefit for best odds guaranteed is capped at £25,000 per customer per day across all applicable channels.
Terms and conditions
1. General restrictions
a. We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to break these terms and conditions. These unfair types of play include the following.
b. If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either:
2. General conditions
a. Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
b. You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
c. We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
d. We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
e. We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed, or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
f. Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms and these terms and conditions before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
g. These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales
h. This promotion is offered, managed and made available on our website (williamhill.com) by us, WHG (International) Limited.
- Using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns’ (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks).
- Using more than one account in order to get more than the number of bonuses allowed for each customer.
- Sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others. This includes taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you.
- Taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in.
- Colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage).
- Using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
- settle bets at the correct odds, not the bonus or promotion odds;
- void any free bets or bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or
- remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
- without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
- by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in this promotion or these terms and conditions).